We took the kids on "an EPIC" bike ride just outside of Snow Canyon State Park. I was a little nervous because the trail is pretty steep (down hill) and I wasn't sure all riders had full command of their breaks. BUT it did turn out mostly epic.
As Jocelyn was starting out she asked "Do I have to use my brakes if I don't want to?" I told her no but she had to stay in control so she needed to be going slow enough to steer...As we went down the first big drop she was screaming "WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" and flying! She had a look of sheer joy. Taryn went next and seemed good to go... Cami rode her brakes the whole way and got off and walked down the steepest hill. She still said it was fun..... Creed rode tandem with Brent and it was all sheer joy for him....until Brent's tire popped and they had to stop and wait for us to go get the truck and pick them up. But even so just the other day we drove past the trail and he was like "Hey do you remember when me and dad got a flat here and we waited right there and played that game til you came?" So I guess despite the flat it was still a good memory for him...
They look like little ducks in a row...





No comments:
Post a Comment