Thursday, April 04, 2013

Hiking

So we went hiking like a month ago and just now I downloaded the pictures...We hiked to an arch that we have been to many times just outside of snow canyon state park (Johnson's Arch). The hike is very kid friendly and adult friendly...Not hard or long but long enough with a great reward at the end. A good way to spend a little time on a Saturday afternoon. 
Mommy still totting Creed in the carrier until he protests...
Jocelyn in the car on the way and happy to be wearing sunglasses...
Jocelyn happy to be digging in the dirt until she got busted for throwing it all over creed.
Taryn climbing up the cliff wall in boots soccer shorts and an animal print jacket...SWEET!
An up close view for the full effect...I love this girl!
My bro John chillaxin'....The girls love having him around now that he lives here...we all do.
Creed rediscovering sand-he remembered that he liked it...
Cami scaling the cliff
Another picture of Creed just because I think he is so stinking cute.
Creed thinking he is following his sisters up the cliff...
Cami wearing her kicks shirt...kind of a blast from the past for me-I played kixx soccer too!
Daddy sparing mommy's back on the way back...what a good daddy.
Although it is impossible to see it when we got to the end of the hike some people were repelling down the cliffs and the kids got a huge kick out of watching them come down...These cliffs are pretty high.
Jocelyn cuddling with Creed's bum...I hope it wasn't poopy...

No comments: