Jocelyn and Creed get into A LOT of mischief together...The last few weeks have been particularly messy involving baking soda, cocoa, coconut lotion, toilet paper, make-up, 1000 puzzles at the same time, random kitchen utensils, water in all its various forms, cell phone batteries, toothpaste, every wash cloth we own swirling in the toilet, Ziploc baggies -all of these things usually in combination with each other or in rapid fire sequence...
But occasionally they stay out of mischief and have a great time playing...And since there is plenty of evidence of the catastrophes I am submitting some small evidence of the successes too...
They jump together and help each other climb up/down...totally appropriate with no mess involved...I guess there is the potential for a bloody nose or lip but so far so good...
The other day Creed fell asleep after lunch in the two seconds it took to load the dishwasher. So since he was contained and Jocelyn was still eating I took a rare potty break. This was how I found them two minutes later. Jocelyn had gone and gotten Creed's teddy bear and cuddle blanket and tucked him in. It was so sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment