Sunday, June 21, 2015

Preschool graduation round three..

We go to the best preschool in the world. In fact sometimes I wish I was three or four and could go myself. The next best thing other than going myself is sending my favorite kids on the planet.
 Jocelyn has loved preschool and loved Miss Megan. Miss Megan is the most patient, compassionate, thoughtful person ever. She sets boundaries and enforces them but never once have I seen her raise her voice or respond in an irritated way. She truly loves her students and acts like it. She also happens to be a great teacher.
Jocelyn has taken off with reading. She has a lot of sight words and can sound out words...she does it silently, it is so funny then she just blurts out the word... She also got an award for being able to count to 100 without help and she can skip count by tens. 
She loves her friends from preschool and will be sad when kindergarten starts and they aren't in her class again. The had a whole program made of songs and games to present to the parents and miraculously it didn't rain even though it looked like it would the whole time.
Anyway I think it is safe to say that Jocelyn is ready for kindergarten and that Busy Beehive preschool was the perfect place for her to learn and grow and prepare. I am happy that Creed will get to start here next fall or we would seriously miss Miss Megan.















                                           
  






    



1 comment:

The Simmons Fam said...

Hello from your blog stalking friends in the town north of you. It's so fun to see these blog posts. Your kids are getting so big!