Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Science fair 2015...and we have a winner...

Every year Cami places in the science fair but first place has been SO elusive much to her frustration. Last year Taryn won and Cami got second place. BUT this year was Cami's year. She spent a lot of time doing her actual project with Brent and she and I busted out her poster.  She studied which metals rust in salt water and how long it takes for rust to appear.Cami really is growing up and it shows in the way she thinks and acts. I am really proud to be her mom.


 Cami got out of normal school for the day and got to attend the district science fair at the college. As a bonus afterwards her uncle John took her on a tour of the computer science lab and she loved every second of it. She took a programming class herself there the last six weeks of the school year and made a web page and programmed a robot. She definitely found a new passion in coding.
 
Taryn had a great time with her project. I am pretty sure she choose to study lotion just so she could figure out how it is made. She studied whether people prefer homemade or store bought lotion by making three different concoctions and having them tested by friends and neighbors. Win or lose she felt like a winner just because she got to cook up random beauty supplies....I love her creativity and passion...


No comments: