For some reason Jocelyn always surprises me with how brave she can be. By now I should be used to it and just realize that she is fearless most of the time. She had a preschool field trip to a farm where they got to see and pet lots of animals, play on the equipment, and then plant some seeds. When it came time to pet the animals she was holding her hands out and ready for it....
Cami and sometimes Taryn have been REALLY nervous around most animals. In fact just lately have they decided they like our neighbors dog after years. SO I was shocked that she held the bunnies, chicks, and petting the goats. She didn't get too close to the turkeys or pigs but didn't run away screaming either...I love my brave girl. She enjoys life and learns so much from just exploring and trying things. I appreciate that about her so much!
Later that day we found out our neighbor/cousin had gotten chicks and Jocelyn was dieing to hold them again so we went and visited. After Jocelyn held one the other kiddos braved up too and jumped in.




1 comment:
Oh my heck! When did Cami become such a young lady! She looks so grown up! Love your fam!
Post a Comment