Taryn was in ballet and jazz and is still going strong...She always amazes me with how graceful she can be for such an energetic girl but I am starting to see that dance really requires her passion and energy so it is a good match.
Brent took them to their dress rehearsal and then left to go spend mother's day with his mom so Grandma and Uncle John came and clapped with me (and wrestle Creed for two hours)...Uncle John even went and go Jocelyn off the stage after she was done with flowers and I was so thankful for a good brother/uncle for my kiddos. Anyway, here are a million and one photos of my beautiful ballerinas...
Ballet girl
Jazz girl (incidentally with her two cousins)
You are my sunshine so it is appropriate to give sunflowers....and time to go home and go to bed since the sun is down....
Shaking out the pre recital jitters..even her fingers are graceful...
Jocelyn hiding behind her pink (as requested) flowers...
Jocelyn in a state of constant motion yet trying to cooperate for pictures....
The watch out I am about to bust out a crazy move face....
The real deal...trying to channel the wiggles into appropriate dance moves....
Sassy...
Thoughtful...
I love these girls and I am so surprised that it is possible to be so proud of my little dancers....who knew having ballerinas could be so much fun!?










No comments:
Post a Comment