Sunday, July 08, 2012

Not your nacho libre

So a few Sundays ago I am in the middle of a meeting and Brent walks through the kitchen. I didn't give a second glance because I was involved in the meeting details. After a minute I look up and this is what I see....I couldn't stop laughing and saying "NO! PLEASE NO!!!! NO WAY!!!" Brent had decided to shave his goatee off and got a little creative. I told him it reminded me of Nacho Libre for some reason so he posed for me in his "recreational clothes." They look expensive...I love that movie. And after he shaved the stach I love this guy...Always good for a laugh...


PS-I'll probably get busted for posting his recreational clothes pose but I though it was too funny to keep to myself. Too bad you can't see the full effect of the clinched tight butt cheeks...It was great!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!!! Brent is awesome! I have to admit I'm a huge Nacho fan! :)