Sunday, July 15, 2012

Father's day 2012

The day after we got back from Yellowstone was Father's Day and despite having been gone for 10 days and being excessively sleep deprived we tried to make it a great day for Brent. 

We made the holiday banner to hang up. This time Taryn did all the writing herself...It said Happe Fothrsday Dad in fancy decorative writing...They all wrote notes and pictures...

Brent got a mandolin...He is really into kitchen gadgets and I think it is really funny-in a good way...I really like it when he uses them and cooks dinner every Thursday night.
We took him the traditional breakfast in bed (Brent likes Breakfast burritos with chocolate milk). Taryn then told him to lay down for a father's day back rub...FUNNIEST THING EVER!!! (of course Taryn made sure they were dressed for the occasion).

And in the end I hope it was a good day. Brent sure is a good Dad and we are so lucky to have him!

No comments: