I always seem to get a little giddy at this time of year. I know that I get to have my kids all to myself for an entire summer and I don't have to keep up with schedules and activities or anything that I don't want to. I know parents all love their kids but I honestly think there is a difference between loving and liking your kid. I like to hear my kids running around and pretending and they honestly make me laugh A LOT. I like having my kids around. SO HURRAY FOR ME-SCHOOL IS OUT!!!! I get to hang out with my faves!
This is Taryn's end of the year program. It was really fun to watch. I am pretty sure she knew all the words to all of the songs but her favorite was Rockin' Robin.
Taryn received a Radiant Roadrunner award. She turned in all her homework and reading charts. She participated in the speech contest thing and several other big projects. She is a hard worker and I was really proud of her. More importantly I think she was really proud of herself. She definitely had a school year to be proud of.
This is Cami-bell ringing, school is out! She too got the Radiant Roadrunner award and had a great year. Her teacher was the perfect teacher for her and she really learned a lot.
This is her climbing into the car-yes she can hardly wait for summer to begin! Me too!
No comments:
Post a Comment