This Halloween was a little bit weird because I wasn't in charge of anyone's class party this year. I did get to help with Creed's but I didn't really have to plan anything. I did have fun watching the parade. Creed was excited to get to be in it this year for the first time. He wanted to be an army guy. He decided this back in August and I didn't buy the costume at Costco thinking he still had two months-what if he changes his mind. BUT then I went to Costco to buy it in October and it was sold out. That caused some serious drama until we got to Target and they came through with an army guy costume. Jocelyn was thinking hula girl for a few months. I was down with that since we all ready have all the costume stuff we'd need...but then as Creed and I were getting the army man costume she saw a belle costume and that was it game over. Belle was the only costume for her. She she made a very cute belle. Taryn was a nerd with her cousin Lauren. We accidentally waited too long to order the periodic table shirt they wanted but I really think they turned out to be good nerds anyway. Cami wanted to be a unicorn...with purple hair. She spent the whole day doing a carnival at school and brought "jack a boy" home with her afterwards. Many an hour was spent hiding inside this on our porch scarring the crud out of anyone who had the misfortune of coming to our door. It was pretty great...especially a few days later when Taryn waited in there for 10 minutes and got Cami as she got home from school. Good times...We went to the annual neighborhood hotdog party then Brent took the kids out and I handed out Candy. Cami and Taryn stayed home and helped me now that they are too old to trick or treat...and they realized they joy of free access to the basket of candy without having to case out the neighborhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment