Thursday, December 14, 2017

12 and looking good

Taryn turned 12 during fall break so we had to party before. She had like 17 girls over to play night games. She has a fun group of girls her age and our house and neighborhood was really loud. But I think the girls all had fun ate lots of pizza and cupcakes. We then ate cake with the in town family the next evening. I hope she made some good wishes because she deserves good things. She is still a passionate loud girl but she has definitely learned some moderation. She works hard in school and does such a great job. She still takes piano despite her great resistance and sews like a banshee (in a good way)...way better than I do for sure. She is a good sister and has recently started being a good babysitter. We are all really thankful for the excitement Taryn brings to our home. It wouldn't be home without her. 


No comments: