Friday, November 17, 2017

Good Neighbors

So in August when we were up north my neighbor texted me a picture of this table. She knew I had been looking for one for the entry hall but couldn't find one the size I wanted that I liked. It was a gray wash but she said it would be easy to paint and was cheep. So she bought if for me and I paid her back when we got home...but then it sat for a few weeks while kids got started with school and life settled down. Then she came over one day and we made a plan. I painted it white and she came over and spent a whole day helping me antique it...like sanding and staining and more sanding and staining. Then we went shopping to buy stuff to go on it...In the end I love it so much. I have the best neighbors who look out for me and hook me up with the coolest stuff...then spend hours helping my decorating deficient self have cute things. Seriously love this and love her! 


No comments: