Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Annual Garden Party 2017...luau style

I wish I could personally thank Pam and Jim and Dwight Schrute (the office) for inspiring this wonderful tradition of a garden party....Every summer when the Fergusons come down we garden party like its 1999....basically we make finger food and wear hats and play silly games (or in the case of this year binge watch more flash episodes....). It is silly but the kids look forward to it and we love  keeping the tradition alive. This was the first year we had to move the party out of Grandma's patio and that was sad but the temperature was way more comfortable inside an air conditioned house...and it was sort of gardeny with Grandma Rice's flower wall paper...I want my kids to have anchor memories to look back on and say man we had a pretty good childhood...my family was the bomb...




No comments: