Sunday, July 03, 2016

Spring Soccer

I love soccer season every year! This spring Creed, Jocelyn, and Cami chose to play. It was really fun to see their improvement...like Creed willingly ran onto the field for his turns and Jocelyn stratigically cut across the field instead of follwing the ball cluster to cut off goals. Cami had a lot of fun playing with her team and has really improved as well. 
I hope my kids learn how to work as a team mate and how to lose gracefully and how to share and be a good sport and how to work hard for their goals. So many good lessons can come from playing with a team. But hopefully most of all I hope they learn that their mom will always be there for them as their biggest fan cheering for them no matter what they are doing or what life throws at them. 











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Creed is such a grown up kid now! :( But still super adorable!