A mom's pay day is when her kids like each other and are nice to each other without me prompting them to be thoughtful. I was really worried about Jocelyn going to kindergarten this year. She really struggles with change in general and starting school is a BIG change. The one thing that has made it easy for her was her sister. All year I would drop her off and Taryn would take her by the hand and walk her to her classroom. She didn't ever cry or complain (except when Taryn wasn't there and I walked her to class). She was able to do this hard thing for her because her sister simply showed she cared and took the time and initiative to help her. This made me so happy all year long that I just had to get a picture or two. Taryn thank you for being a rock star in the sister department!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love this!!!
Post a Comment