Sometimes I seriously struggle how to parent such a strong natured kid but I take solace in the fact that if I can't convince her to do something she doesn't want to hopefully her friends won't be able to when she's a teenager either....Now if we can just get her to truly want good things we will be set.
She is doing amazing in school and truly loves reading for hours now. She had a harder time picking up reading and I really respect how hard she worked to get where she is. She has the ability to work hard and stick to it. I really respect that about her. She has read all the Percy Jackson books lately and all the warrior cat books and the giver. She didn't like how that one ended.
She did take up more sewing lessons and has created some awesome stuff, bags and skirts etc...She really loves her fashion ideas and she is learning what she wants to so I can't complain. She follows her passions and that makes her happy. (which makes us all happy)
Oh I love this girl. I love that she likes to wear skirts and heels to school every week...several days every week...and when it's not a skirt its skinny jeans.... I love that she spends hours playing school with Jocelyn and now Jocelyn is starting to read. They are such great buddies. I love that she can craft for hours on end. I love that she can be a great friend. I love hearing her sing-she has some serious lungs. I love how she still sleeps with the same teddy bear she was given on day one of life. I love that she asks any and every question that pops into her head....like ANY question. She is such a good kid and I am blessed to call her mine.
PS sorry the pictures are sideways....I have issues....








No comments:
Post a Comment