Wednesday, December 10, 2014

15 and counting...

Brent and I hit a milestone year this year with the big 15 anniversary. It is crazy to think we have been married that long but at the same time it has flown....Really life without each other would not feel like home.
 There was a lot going on and I figured we'd just put celebrating off for a couple years since it would be hard for anyone to watch the kiddos...You know like our ten year anniversary trip taken two years late but it was worth the wait....BUT Brent had other plans and surprised me with a weekend get a way....It was awesome to take a shower and not have anyone try to climb in with me, and sleep until I woke up without anyone interrupting, and just read a book for the shear joy of reading without having to stop to wipe a bum/nose or make food. Seriously BEST WEEKEND in a seriously long time. Thursday night we dropped off the kids at Carolyn's (Brent's sister). Friday we went shopping (I tried on lots of clothes and Brent played video games on his phone on the bench outside the doors) and wandered downtown Salt Lake. Saturday we did the farmers market (I love farmers markets) and then went to a REAL Salt Lake game. It was super duper as amazing as it could be. That after noon I read a chick book and ate chocolate....Sunday we got up and met the kiddos at Carolyn's and did a little family time. So nice to be able to just take a break from reality and breath. We owe the Lutzes and Millers HUGE!!!

Since we were busy playing these were the only pictures we took...We were sitting in the crazy fan section and it was soooo loud but very welcoming.




No comments: