Jocelyn feels like she has waited FOREVER to start school because her entire life she has seen Cami and Taryn going to school. This year she is old enough to actually go to preschool and it is the same fantastic one Cami and Taryn both went to. I think we were all excited for her to start just so we could see Miss Megan again.
She chose out this ladybug outfit last spring and every week or so she would come in and ask if she could see or try on her lady bug school clothes.
When the older girls started school and Jocelyn didn't for another week I thought she was not going to make it...She would wake up every morning super early and open the blinds and say "It's wake up good morning time! Do I go to school today?"
When the day finally came it did not disappoint. The school has a "get to know you" half hour where parents stay and play then leave...I was surprisingly the last to go-she was a little shyer than I expected. But I eventually kissed her good bye and she was totally fine and by the time I picked her up she was totally in love. I hope her love for school lasts forever!
1 comment:
Your girls are adorable!!! I meant to write a while back, but moving took over my life and now I am just getting back to blogging and keeping up with everyone! We are having a baby boy due on Nov. 12th - I figure if he could come on Nov. 7th (my b-day) we could just celebrate his birthday every year and forget mine so that I won't age a bit! We are loving our new house and yes, I am still working from home mostly auditing bills for this workers comp company and preauthorizing treatment in the office every Thursday. I love the people I work with and am so blessed to be an RN that can work from home! We are all excited about this little guy entering our family, but now I have to round up all the baby essentials since I thought I was finished having kids and gave everything away! What a pain! Sounds like school is a big hit in your house - keep posting so I can keep up with your super cute fam!
Post a Comment