Sometimes your kids need school to start so they can have a break. At least that is how this summer felt...never a dull moment and tons of happy times. BUT for my usually fairly scheduled kids it was A LOT of unscheduled unroutined time....Good times but busy crazy playing constantly times...So even though I am so sad to see them go and I glad for the calm and structure school brings.
Jocelyn and Creed have missed them so much all ready but Jocelyn starts preschool next week so she should be OK after all...she just keeps saying "I just don't know what to do...I just don't know what to do....."
Taryn has Mr. Reep and she is excited because he has a class pet and candy machines in the room.
Cami has Mrs. Eves and is excited because she seems "so so so nice!" So I think everyone is going to survive...
I won't lie though...on the first day dropping them off I got a huge choked up feeling when I dropped them off and when I picked them up...Especially when Taryn came busting out arms wide open full speed for a mommy hug at the end of the day...Cami did too. I love my girls and miss my girls but I am happy for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment