Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Watching the pros take care of business and other wonderful things

Just before thanksgiving we made a quick trip up north to visit Brent's mom. While up there we spent a frigid evening at an AWESOME BYU girls soccer game with the cousins. After the double overtime, shoot out, and then sudden death shoot out BYU won. Seriously it was that good. 
The kids did not whine too much about the cold and Jocelyn didn't whine too much about having to use a port a potty while potty training. I only embarrassed Cami a little with my cheering and I think the girls have forgotten the middle finger dude who was ticked at the end of the game. This night ranks among my favorite memories with my kids so thanks a billion to the Lutze cousins for the great idea!
Brent and Creed trying to stay warm but not too unhappy about the cold.
 Cami Taryn and Natalie enjoying half time....Of course Taryn has her music playing...She is hardly ever without it.
 As I look at this I am wondering why they are not watching the game...
 Can't possibly put into words how cute this boy is or how much I love him.
 Uncle Fred warming up Faye Faye and Jake
The game...
 
 Me and my Jocelyn Faye.

No comments: