Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Parents day at dance class...

The second week in November was parents day and dance classes. The girls studio puts on a production of the nutcracker so they do not have a regular recital for the holidays (which is actually VERY nice because you can choose not to audition if you have plenty of stuff going on all ready). To give parents a chance to see what they are learning they invite parent's to stay for a class.
Since the girls take a combined total of four classes we spent A LOT of time at the dance studio but it was time well spent. Poor Creed was a good sport and the girls are really improving. I know I have said it before but I will say it again. Sometimes I am shocked at the things I can get proud of (like dance) and how proud I can actually feel without exploding....So here you have my little dance crew.....

Cami in jazz (the first time she has tried a jazz class vs straight ballet-she likes the music better)




Jocelyn strutting her cute little self. She just started dance this past fall time and she LOVES it. They mostly do Disney type songs with props and streamers and stuff. I think my favorite is Annie and she scrubs the floor. 





Taryn is in LOVE with dancing. She is graceful and musical and I love watching her. Good thing she loves to be watched. She takes ballet and jazz.


Toes to the head-yes that is my child who could do down dog at 9 months...she doesn't get the flexibility for me or Brent...



No comments: