Thursday, January 31, 2013

december at a glance

So December just FLEW by. I am not sure what all we were doing but we were doing "stuff" constantly. Most of our "stuff" was fun stuff and here are the few pictures I actually took.... 

Decking the halls...obviously in style.
Creed helped make things Merry and Bright.
until he unplugs the tree lights and undecorates a million times a day...
This one is proof that Jocelyn got to put the angle on top this year and next year it is Creed's turn...just to avert the fight that we know is going to happen since it has always been an annual event...
I don't know who enjoyed this more. Secretly they are BFFs.
Ta-da! 
So on Christmas Eve the kids opened pj's from the cousins,,,I tried to get a good picture and Brent tried to get a good picture...clearly it was an hour past bedtime and the kids were falling into their natural man state-you know the one...the one were their natural tendancies are amplified...See for yourself...






So with this it was time for bed and then some. Merry Christmas and sweet dreams!
ps-They LOVED their jammies....

No comments: