Cami is a super. When I say super I mean SUPER DUPER (child). Each year she is given the super scholar award right of the bat-the award for the student doing homework, doing class work, basically just everything it takes to be a great student. Serious She has gotten it at the first awards assembly of every year so far just because she is a SUPER scholar.
Her teacher called me and said even though Cami was a super scholar she would like to give her the super citizen award. She said she is sure Cami gets the super scholar every year because the first thing you see about her as a teacher is that she is super smart and responsible. BUT she said that she has noticed that Cami is a sweet and kind and caring as she is smart.
Her award said "Cami Weight is our class's super citizen this month. Cami is genuine and happy and pleasant to be around at all times. She is friendly to all, and includes others. She follows classroom and school rules, and kindly encourages others to do the same. Cami is also a good student and works quickly so she can have time left over to lend a helping hand.She can often be found helping other students in a patient and loving manner. She is unselfish with her time and with her talents. Cami truly is an asset to our class. We are grateful for all of her service."
I appreciate that Cami is a good student and I have always been very proud of her. But I actually am more proud that she is a good person and a good friend. I wish everyone noticed the needs of others and helped them as quickly as Cami does. Being smart is a good thing but Cami is also kind and I think that is a better thing! Way to go Cam!
My super child getting her award without a flash. Incidentally her teacher is a kindred spirit with her and she is very kind and gentle. Cami couldn't be in better hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment