OK...I really want to be done updating the blog for a little bit but life keeps happening and I keep taking pictures...It is never going to end...SO I will man up and post Halloween 2012. It was a crazy busy time. The girls had a parade at school. Cami was Hermione again and she was very convincing will all her smarts. Taryn was also very believable as Ginny Weasley right down to the red hair (at least 3/4 red until I ran out of red hair spray paint). To help Taryn with her reading we have started incentivizing her with Harry Potter-She reads her 20 minutes to me and I will read as long as I can to her whatever she wants (we are on the 4th Harry Potter so that is why she is into Ginny).
Following the parade I helped out with Taryn's class party. I busted home to feed Creed and Jocelyn then headed back to school to help with Cami's class party. This was the year for don't eat Pete. Both classes played it (since I couldn't get the bingo game to print before I had to get girls going).
After school Taryn went to dance and I ran to the store for chips for the neighborhood hot dog before trick treating party. Then we trick or treated at Grandma Jennings's and at the in town cousins. We picked Taryn up and headed to dinner. Brent took the girls trick or treating and I took little man Creed home to help me with handing out treats. The kids are still on a sugar binge over a week later so I think Halloween was a success.
 |
| That Hermione and maybe Lee Jordan? She looks ready to jinx someone! |
 |
| And her comes Ginny-watch out for a bat boogy hex.... |
 |
| The whole riotous gang getting ready to make some memories... |
 |
| I just might change my name to Lois Lane. I love this little super man SO much ! So stinking cute even in tights. |
 |
| Oh, how appropriate a busy bee is for this girl... |
 |
| Watch out it is coming right at you! |
 |
| She knows the answer...not surprising! |
 |
| We've got witches in the family... |
1 comment:
You are a blogging maniac! It's so fun to see the cute kiddos and the costumes and the birthdays and all the fun. You are a good mama!
Post a Comment