Friday, November 02, 2012

Just a snap shot of a normal afternoon

One day I was feeling sad thinking my kids are growing up to fast. I want my babies for ever and Cami is going to be filling out college applications like tomorrow...So I stopped and took a picture of each kid doing exactly whatever they were doing so when I'm old and senile I can remember that one random afternoon we were all perfectly happy hanging out in our own little family.

Jocelyn fell asleep on the way home from picking the girls up from school and we were all thankful she  stopped moving for a second.
Taryn was playing school by herself telling the class how to make their writing fancier.
What a surprise (not at all) Cami was reading a book and thinking about writing a story...
Creed was supposedly playing with the little people but clearly he was displaying his knack for finding off limit items on the floor...

No comments: