Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dance baby Dance

Ever since last spring's dance recital Jocelyn has been doing pirouettes around the house. She has begged to wear her "ballerinas" several times a week (Taryn's old outfits that now fit her). So it looks like we have another dancer in the family. Sometimes I wonder how a nice girl like me ended up with such girly girls...But then I look at their cute little faces and I feel lucky I did. 
She had her first day of dance class ("too much fun" a combo class for exposure to dance) and she LOVED it. Several little girls were out in the hall crying and she just walked past, didn't look back, and had a blast! At the end of every class they have a tea party with the parents and she got a huge kick out of pouring real water out of the toy tea set and she enjoyed her gold fishes and some of her friends gold fishes....Anyway it was definitely a success and I think dancing will help her pass some time while she misses Cami and Taryn at school. Not having them around is going to be a little rough for her.





No comments: