Yet again Cami did a science fair project and I think the ribbon is her total motivation for insisting on doing a project every year...that and it counts towards her radiant roadrunner award at the end of the year....BUT whatever the motivation, she did a great job determining if ice at room temperature melts faster or slower than in water at room temperature. She won third place.
Science fair is all up to Brent. I do the daily grind with homework, but if it is extra I delegate...So he and Cam spent a Saturday about a month before the science fair doing the experiment and writing it up. The night before he said oh we need to do your poster...and I have choir in twenty minutes....So she and I got to stay up until nearly 10 working on the poster part. Next year I will make sure Brent has plenty of time to help with the poster too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment