Monday, May 21, 2012

Dance Recital X 2

Tis the season of recitals and programs and a billion things to do and places to be...This year we got the pleasure of attending two separate nights of dance recitals. Long story on why two nights vs on but in the end it was OK because each girl got their own night to shine..And I mean literally shine with a lot of glittery make up...Cami is in ballet and Taryn is in ballet and tap and begging to be in jazz and hip hop too... The younger kids we good sports about all the time at the recital especially considering they missed bedtime by a long shot both nights. Jocelyn passed the time trying to dance in the isle and Creed was just happy to bounce and snuggle to the music-he is seriously a good sport!
Cami post dance recital...She is not sad even though this looks like a sad face...It is a hide braces smile...
There we go-that smile is better....
I know she is my kid as so I am totally biased...BUT even if she weren't I would still think wow what a beautiful child!
Taryn occasionally lives in her own world and striking poses is the national past time there...She is such a passionate funny kid...This is her ballet get up...She was a swan in swan lake...
I said hey go stand over there so I can take your picture and this is what I got....
and this....She is just so in love with make up and stages and feather foofy stuff...
And she's off ...no time for autographs now.....
Good sport in action...Not really sure about the lights off and loud music and flowers attacking him in his car seat but he rolled with it....
Cami doing the usual...reading....waiting for Taryn's show to start.
Brent being silly and gearing up for another night of dancing...
Taryn in part of her Tap Costume....She had all ready taken off the Spanish fiesta fringe stuff...And the following are more of what I get when I say Taryn go over there so I can take a picture of you in this outfit....Have I said I love this girl yet? I do. She makes me laugh every day...Sometimes with her and sometimes at the funny things she is doing...





No comments: