I LOVE this time of year! Fresh cut grass smell and stinky shin guards. Cami is old enough to play in a competitive league now and it is so fun to watch. She is not the most aggressive girl but you can tell she thinks through everything and tries to play smart. I think if we put Taryn on the other team the aggression level would definitely be upped...
Taryn decided not to play this spring and it nearly broke my heart. It took everything I had to let my kid be herself...instead she begged to sign up for tap dance classes....Like I said it's taking everything I have...I am hoping she will miss it and want to play again in the fall....Please pray for us :) ! (I hope you all know I am kidding-I am sad but mostly just happy that she is happy)
Creed's first soccer game...not too into the BRIGHT sunshine or mom cheering loud enough to wake him from his happy slumber....It'll grow on him...
Cami in all her awesomeness and ginormous shorts....
No comments:
Post a Comment