Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter...very anticlimatic for such a climatic holiday

Easter snuck up on me this year...We didn't even do an egg hunt or dye eggs...I am a very lame mom sometimes...Oh well no one had any emotional trauma from my short comings and every one got a basket with the usual get ready for summer gear-swim suits and flip flops etc...So although we loved our Sunday Jesus Easter, our secular everyday Easter bunny Easter was accidentally a little lacking this year...Better luck to my family next time...

Creed and his octopus man gear...It is way different/harder to find a boy suit by the way...
Jocelyn with her bug bug eggs...That's pretty much all she cared about...She is a LADYBUG FIEND!
HMM...Cami got earrings...The Easter bunny must have know that she is growing up....And she still feels the magic but unfortunately realizes where the magic comes from now... D'OH! I blew it in a big way...don't have your child help unpack your shopping bags so close to holidays...
Taryn before she sees the Barbie and a Mermaid Tail 2....After she saw it she was jumping up and down and squealing so much I couldn't get a picture....

No comments: