What is better than watching 300 little girls in tutus for a 2 hour recital? Watching 20 girls for a thirty minute class.
We took the girls out of their last dance studio because Cami really wanted to give gymnastics a try. Taryn missed dancing and luckily I was able to still get her into this class (two of her cousins are in it so it was perfect). She is really graceful and fun to watch. On her first day dancing here she came home crying. When I talked to her she was crying because she wanted to get her tippy toe shoes and they didn't hand them out. When I explained that I didn't think girls got toe shoes for several years she was further crushed. Somehow she has managed to get over the disappointment but seriously she dances on her tippy toes ALL the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment