So far so good....
Decking the halls. Not sure what we'll do when the girls are too big to lift up to put the angel on....
So if you tell your kids to stand next to each other and act like they like each other because you want to take a picture they might do this....YIKES!!! :)
Visions of sugar plum fairies....They have been sleeping in these hats since the day we unpacked them.
Dancing with Dad to jammin' Christmas music...have you ever seen a happier or luckier girl?
The first time ever to make gingerbread men...(they exploded to dough boy size in the oven). The girls got a huge kick out of cutting them out and decorating them. We read Christmas stories while they cooked.
1 comment:
I miss those girls so much! Jocelyn in awesome, I am really NOT looking forward to that with Kyle, amazing how we forget the bad things and only remember the great things about babies?! I hope you guys have a great Christmas, I wish we were there!
Post a Comment