Maybe the 4 year gap is big enough that I have just forgotten the busyness of a toddler....Maybe my other kids weren't so busy...Maybe I get more sleep this time around and I am alert to more of her mischief....Maybe.....In reality Jocelyn is busy and we are having to learn how to protect her and ourselves at an alarming rate....
Walking...her latest trick is loading the ornaments off the Christmas tree into her shopping cart and bolting across the house.
Apparently when you tell a 5 year old to put away the stamps you need to specifically include putting the stamp pad away in the drawer too. If you don't they might leave it on the table which is apparently now not a safe place.
Staying so busy requires a lot of sleep but sometimes babies are sure they don't need it at appropriate nap times....only during meal times....
Oh look-she now can maneuver into the tub and not just onto the step next to the tub...yes fully clothed....so relaxing showers are a thing of the past.....so are open bathroom doors...
This has to be her FAVORITE trick to try 3 million times a day. Climb on the stool, unload all the hair control devices into the sink, around the bathroom, and into her mouth. At least she hasn't flushed anything down the potty yet but I am not holding my breath....
2 comments:
Busy girls are the best! They keep you on your toes! We have one of those around our house too!
We have a 4 year gap now and I am going to have to completely childproof everything all over again! Your girls are beautiful and I love seeing their different personalities (which you do a great job of displaying :)
Post a Comment