SERIOUSLY?!? I keep finding myself saying that a million times a day lately. I just can't seriously believe all the crap that #1 Jocelyn finds on the floor/ground/lower areas and #2 that she so willingly and quickly devours it all....For example Brent's earphone buds...He got to fish them out of her diaper the next morning but he still hasn't brought himself to using them again....Another example from last night is pine cones...They appear really tasty dirt and all...And her current favorite is chalk. Yes actual chalk from Taryn's art easel. She eats probably at least three pieces a day (not completely-I do fish them out as quick as I see them go in) and would love to eat more if she were faster. BUT SERIOUSLY I don't remember Cami or Taryn being this orally fixated for this long and to this extent. Enough with eating crap Jocelyn-I am going crazy!!!
Learning to use a spoon...

Mmmm! Dirt from the roller coaster track!
This is purple chalk that she snagged and then booked it out the door to hide and finish it...

5 comments:
Kids are so disgusting! Your girls are so pretty. We need to see each other.
Have you ever heard of pica disorder? Poor baby- food is good, pinecones are bad. She's so cute.
i am glad to know i'm not the only one with a baby who eats everything! thankfully he hasn't found chalk yet, but i'm pretty sure i was fishing out bug parts the other day...
Um...Emily ate dirt until she was 4 years old (yes, that is years not months and it looks totally disturbing but she has turned out fine???) Good luck with this one!
Awesoeme! Things I forgot and now have to look forward to again, Agh! Gabe has been meaning to write Cami and email, so look for one soon!
Post a Comment