Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Happy Halloween!
A summary with pictures.....

Taryn wanted to be a bride from the first moment she saw this costume...mostly I think because it had the puffiest skirt...girly girl that one....and yes she is wearing my real wedding shoes...I decided they might as well be put to good use since I am never going to wear them again.
Cowgirl Cami strutting her cowgirl stuff...ever since the rodeo she has been into cowgirls...And she looked so happy in her school parade. I love it when my kid feels confident and excited and it shows....
Jocelyn after trick or treating...no we didn't collect candy for her but she did ride along in the stroller to check out the scene...she didn't discover the candy until she was home...and no I didn't let her eat this....
She was supposed to be a candy corn...mostly she was just really cute!
The Weight kiddos...I couldn't ask for better...
The Weights and Fergusons now have an annual tradition of trick or treating together and wow do they have fun! When Cami got home she showed me her bag and said "Mom I spanked it! Look at all this candy!!!"

No comments: