When Cami was little she HATED having her toe nails cut. Like REALLY HATED it...I just happen to feel very strongly about personal hygiene....trimmed toe nails, clean ears, hair combed, etc...So when she was about 2 and I was sick of the screaming and wrestling I discovered the power of toe nail polish. If I told her I was giving her a pedicure she would let me trim her toe nails. Of course I had to include a foot massage with peppermint lotion and polish.... It has now long been a tradition that when I notice claw toes I whip out the pedi stuff and we massage, trim, and polish away the nasties....The other night I was doing Cami's and Taryn's toes and Jocelyn would NOT be left out. So in keeping with the tradition of hygiene here is the play by play of Jocelyn's first pedi...
Choosing her polish
Toe nails and toes painted...
Clean happy little feet
3 comments:
How fun! What a great tradition!!! I love painted toes on little ones - I do my little girls sometimes, too! Your girls are so adorable!
Love it! How fun for you and your girls!
ha ha seems like a bit of work! but seriously, if that would work for xander to let me cut his fingernails...i would so do it! i hate the wrestling fighting crying matches!
Post a Comment