Tuesday, January 06, 2009

What did you say?

Funny things we have heard come out of our children's mouths lately....

Cami

I just love bubble baths. It's like nature underwater and its just so much fun....

Taryn

But Mommy I weally weally weally super duper ungry!
(Mom-I am really really really super duper hungry)

No mommy I agree with daddy not you!
(In an angry get the last word in no matter what it is way-When mom says "no Taryn, I agree with dad. You are not allowed to have more treats")

Heavenly Father doesn't like me in time out.

(After being told to go to time out)

3 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

AHHHH I love it! I just wish we hadn't been sick when you were here. Basically I am really happy we didn't pass it onto you guys. All of us have had it (Kai today).

I have a little present for you that I wanted to mail but haven't been able to leave the house.

We may be going to Jonathan's parents this weekend so I will LYSOL it and bring it with :)

Love you and your adorable little brilliant children.

Unknown said...

You did it! It looks great! When I logged onto yours it was playing the same song that mine just started. Funny huh? So, now you have to tell me how to do the picture banner at the top.

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Cute Header picture...Cami's eyes are dreamy!

So what are your plans this weekend?