Friday, January 16, 2009
World's biggest food baby
Friday night we went out for dinner. Usually Taryn won't drink any other beverage if she has the option of water. I ordered lemonade and apparently she found another love besides water. Taryn kept sneaking little drinks of strawberry lemonade from my cup but I wasn't really paying attention to how much she was chugging. After bribing her with ice cream if she would just eat the last two bites of her sandwich this is what she said "I think I have a baby in my tummy...look...(puffs it out to display serious food baby)"...Two seconds later she has her baby via barfing style...voluminous barfing.....lots of strawberry lemonade right on mommy's lap. Lesson learned for mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is such a sad story for you, but totally funny!:) Silly girl!
I am also noting the blogness you are attaining these days - love the new background!:)
Oh! So sad and funny. Isn't Red Robin great or was that the last time you'll be eating there. I'm assuming it was Red Robin, who else has that yummy freckled lemonade?
Ohhh no! I must admit I did laugh, though. :)
Post a Comment