You may wonder why Cami's face is the header on our blog this month. It is her big day one week from today. She will be turning five and I can't believe how fast those years went. Cami is a very sweet sensitive girl. She is always aware of others feelings and is sooo quick to try and help if she knows someone is sad.
I love her imagination and how well she plays with Taryn. She is the best big sister Taryn could have. When I was thinking about having Taryn my mom told me one of the greatest gifts you can give a child is a sibling.Then they learn how to share and get along in a loving environment before they go out into the world. Well Taryn has been good for Cami but REALLY it is Taryn who is lucky to have such a great big sister.
Cami is working on reading and writing and simple math. She loves preschool and her teacher and can't leave without giving her a hug. She really thinks about things and asks a million questions. She memorizes really fast and has about every songs she's ever heard memorized (her favorites are 1985 and the song by tim mcgraw about 123 like a bird I sing...)
She has great faith as well. When she is scared she naturally decides to say a little prayer and then tells me later that she could do what ever it was she was scared of because she said a little prayer and heavenly father helped her (for example going to the dentist).
She is just a really good kid-a really obedient loving kind person and we feel so blessed to have her in our home. We spent a lot of love, sweat, and tears getting her to our family and never ever in a million years have I wondered if it was worth it. Cami is worth more than anything. We scored big time getting her as a daughter.
Below is a slide show of some favorite times with her.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe she is really going to be 5!!! Thanks for the trip down memory lane - btw the slideshow was fabulous! I might just have to copy you on that! Happy b-day Cami! You are an amazing girl and we miss you out in Michigan! You are a lucky momma to have such an awesome kiddo!
Post a Comment