Sunday, October 12, 2008

Taryn is a BIG girl these days...

Taryn is such a funny girl. Since Cami started preschool we have been having mommy/Taryn dates every Monday and Wednesday morning. It has been so nice just to have some one on one with her and I appreciate her little funny personality more after hanging out with her. She is working on learning her letters and the other day spelled her name for me. I celebrated the moment so much that now she runs around saying T A R Y N! She is constantly saying funny things ("mommy, I not a baby. I a BIG girl") She is working on counting (1,2,3,4,6,7,12,13...) and her colors are pretty solid now. Her hair is starting to finally fill in a little and she looks adorable in buns! She helps me coach Cami's soccer team and gets a kick out of blowing my whistle and getting drinks for anyone who's thirsty. She is still way more coordinated than a kid her age should be (and that leads to trouble) but she would love to actually be on the team if she were two years older. She loooooves water-to drink I mean. It is really hard to even get her to drink milk or any other beverage. She loves getting her toe nails painted, especially blue or purple. She is finally potty trained and does a really good job being independant with that. She is growing some too...She is up to 25 pounds and She is definately taller since her size 2T jeans are high waters now. When she is happy she is soooo happy! Anyway I just wanted to take a minute to celebrate what a fun happy little spirit she is and I am so thankful she is part of our family.


Hanging out with Taryn and jump roping for our "date"



No comments: