Sunday, October 12, 2008

More soccer mom shots


How could I not love soccer and being a soccer mom with a face like that thanking me. It has been really fun to coach. Although 4 year old girls are prone to be a little distracted and emotional (there are dandelions and butterflies and missed goals) they have been really good sports. There's only been tears a few times. They all really like to do our team cheer "GO TANGERINES!!" (yes we are the tangerines....) Anyway I couldn't resist a few more pictures of soccer....

Cami stealing the ball from a pink girl


Amy playing goalie accidentally in a no goalie 3v3 league....oops!

The team cheer!

1 comment:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

This made me really happy/sad. Happy to see how dang cute mom and daughter were on the soccer field and sad that we didn't get to see it in person..DANG WIND!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!