I love fall time. I love leaves changing colors and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I love the smell in the air when people start having fires in their fireplaces and I love the feel of the air when it gets cool enough to wear sweaters but not cold enough for coats. I love love love
BYU football-especially great shut outs/kicking the other teams bums completely. But mostly I love
fall time for all the happy soccer memories I have. I love the smell of the fresh cut grass and the way I felt after the game, so tired and so happy. I love the after game snacks and I love winning. I have always said that when my kid is old enough to play I would coach her team. I think pee wee bumble ball soccer is one of the funniest things to watch. SO welcome fall time and welcome Amy (coaching) and Cami (playing) making more soccer memories!
Cami's first Game

8 comments:
She is just way too cute in her little orange - I too must say that I love fall - I will let you know next week if we are moving back down - I will be down next week as well
Way to go Coach Amy! Cami looks like a natural out there! I hope she loves it as much as you did!
She looks like a pro already! I was hoping to see a pic of the coach pumping up her team for victory. :) I love reading about your family and all the pictures of you (and your fam) are great!
So Fun! I'd always wished I was good at soccer!
So Fun! I'd always wished I was good at soccer!
So Fun! I'd always wished I was good at soccer!
Hey you guys! Your girls are getting SOOOO big! I found your blog off Megan Seltophers.We miss you in our ward sooo much. We have a blog now
http://web.me.com/jensenjoint/Site/Blog/Blog.html
Hope you are well!
So fun to look at your blog and see how well you are doing. Ben is playing soccer at the YMCA right now and I love it! I was born to be a soccer mom. Congratulations on a happy little family. I think of you often.
Post a Comment