Brent is really an easy person to live with. He doesn't sweat too many of the details and he is the best dad ever. His love of kids was one of the first things I was most attracted to. He lets me kick his bum playing speed (although I could totally do it without his help :) ) and he indulges my preference for driving really big trucks. He BBQs like no other and agrees with me that its important for me stay at home with the kids rather than working. He runs all the technology in the house so I don't have to feel frustrated continually and he can fix ANYTHING. seriously anything. Brent makes up great songs/lyrics and sings them really loud just to make me laugh (but only gives private concerts). Brent is a great kisser....I will stop there just in case I go overboard but I could go on indefinitely. In short, I feel totally lucky to have talked Brent into marrying me and I want to keep him forever.
In honor of the day I have put together some of my most favorite happy moments from the last nine years-not necessarily in order of date or favorite time-just in the order that I could figure out downloading them. Yes this should be a slide show but I haven't figured that out yet... Many of them you have seen but there are some choice ones I was able to sneak in as well. Obviously this is a monster post so scroll through at your leisure... Thanks for all the memories and smiles Brent!































































































13 comments:
Congratulations on 9 years! We have a lot of good memories of Brent from BYU, but I have to say that he seems most happy and content being a husband and a dad.
Happy (x9) anniversary! Aren't you glad you get to be with Brent forever and he doesn't even have to turn you into a vampire? LOL. You guys are such a great team. I was honored to see that the top of my head and Darrin's ear made a cameo in the Cedar Point photo. Good times.
I can not believe that it has been 9 years - you guys got married right before I went on my mission - that was forever ago. I miss you guys and hope that we can play again soon. Bryce reall liked playing with the girls. Brent and Dan need to meet - I think that they would get along great. I will let you know very soon what our plans are for the rest of the year.
I can not believe that it has been 9 years - you guys got married right before I went on my mission - that was forever ago. I miss you guys and hope that we can play again soon. Bryce reall liked playing with the girls. Brent and Dan need to meet - I think that they would get along great. I will let you know very soon what our plans are for the rest of the year.
Happy Anniversary! What a great collection of pictures. You have a beautiful family. Hope you guys are doing well. Your girls are just darling.
Anne Marie
(from MBA days)
Congrats! I loved all the picturs--you guys have alot of fun times together!
Its crazy to think how old (or should i say Wise) we are now! 9 years is a LONG time! It seems like yesterday you and I were sitting on the bus during a band thing talking about boys...okay, maybe not just yesterday, but times does fly! Looks like your life with Brent is pretty great. Best Wishes forever more! Love ya!
Happy 9th! Your pictures are adorable! My favorite is the girls smoochin' daddy while reading books. It looks like it has been a good 9 years with tons of happy memories! Good times!:) Miss ya!
I was just breezing through all these pics again today, and I have to laugh at the Marlboro sweatpants pics! Very funny:):):)
hey! we are coming down to visit family in St. George in two weeks so could you email me your phone number and address?? email me my sister(I don't have an email) at
shawnawakefield@gmail.com
Congratulations!! I love the pics...very cute!
Amy you're as beautiful as ever. Congrats on 9 years!
Ashley Haslam
Wow! It's hard to believe sometimes it's been so long. Great pics! What fun you guys have.
Post a Comment