When Cami was playing soccer and not loving it the one part she did love was the warm up run. I told her I could see her really liking cross country in high school despite the fact that I knew nothing about it. So now she's hitting 9th grade she decided to truly go for it and joined the cross country team. BEST DECISION EVER! She first of all has really enjoyed the running. Second the cross country kids are all super nice good kids. The seniors help out the youngers and give advice. Everyone cheers for everyone. The only competition is you vs. yourself which suits Cami's personality great. Anyway, cross country is such a great way to spend time. Cami had a meet in Cedar City at the beginning of the season and I got to go cheer her on. It was nice that it wasn't 3000 degrees outside since Cedar is higher in the mountains. It was so fun to watch her in her element and the other parents were super nice in helping me figure out what was going on. And just so we can track progress her starting time was 26 minutes/5k...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment