Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Back to School Schmool 2018-2019

Going back to school is a hard day for everyone. The kids are excited to see their friends and they do like learning. I do like schedules and routines....but man it seems like summer was about half as long as usual and we all weren't quite ready to hit the grind again...BUT time doesn't wait. And I just have to get used to missing my people. So this year Cami is in 9th grade. Taryn's in 7th grade. Jocelyn is in 3rd grade and Creed is in 1st grade....full day for everyone one...

 Taryn sewed like a crazy lady to get this backpack done in time to use. It is truly amazing. I looks like something that you could buy in any store...

 Too cool for school pictures so I had to chase her down the street to get some...with a threat that I would just keep following her unless she smiled....

 Not that you can see her backpack but holy blinding sequens....But also big smile in love with it so I am prepared to squint a lot this year.
 I cannot believe my little man is old enough for all day school. He is sooo growing up!


No comments: