Spring soccer was so much fun. Jocelyn is getting really good and seems to be an intuitive player. She doesn't chase the ball she runs to space then steels the ball. It is fun to see how much progress she makes each season.
I decided not to coach Creed this season to see if he liked the sport any better with someone else telling him how to play. I think he did love his coach and played better but was still not a lover of the sport which is so sad for me. What am I going to do with kids who don't like soccer?
I somehow don't have pictures of Cami playing but I feel like she really made progress this spring too. She has been playing forward mostly and has learned how to be in the right place at the right time to recieve crossed balls. Her team is getting really good and they pretty much spank it.










No comments:
Post a Comment