December seemed particularly crazy this year. It seemed like we were constantly running from one activity to the next....all good activities but just really a lot of them.. But some of the most enjoyable ones were Cami's first choir concert and Cami and Taryn's piano recital. Cami's choir concert was fun because they sang a lot of fun songs and it was short and sweet. She seems to really enjoy singing...hopefully she takes more after Brent in the voice department than me and she will do well...
Taryn playing her best Christmas carols....
Cami playing her best Christmas carols...
This picture is so funny to me. The whole concert and recital Creed was crazy...I don't think he actually sat still for an entire song...After the paino recital I tried to get one picture of the girls together and the flash aka Creed was still in crazy mode...moving so fast he was a blur...Love these kids but sometimes (like during concerts) I really can't keep up with him...





No comments:
Post a Comment