Thursday, September 25, 2014

Back to School

So there's this awesome girl who is just starting her photography business. She has taken my kids pictures the last several years just to practice and in August she got a new lens she wanted to try out. Of course I was happy to volunteer my kiddos for the experiment and as always she got some amazing pictures. Since school was starting they all wore their new outfits and we had a back to school photo shoot. Here are some of my faves...

Taryn with her new short hair do. It suits her so well and I love it. More importantly she does too.      
Jocelyn was in some kind of funk and not into smiling but she still looked beautiful and dream like.  
Cami was also looking pretty dreamy.    

All four kids hugging a tree...
Creedy boy just happy to be included and hanging out in the sunshine.


Oh half a smile....the mischievous half...

Taryn with sunlight in her hair and a hint of a smile.
Cami with sunlight in her hair and thinking about a smile...
Man sometimes I look at her and realize she is totally growing up WAY  too fast.

So these are the actual first day of school pictures...The older girls started like the 11th ish and Jocelyn started like the 18th ish....It seemed so early this year. Maybe summer just felt too short. The girls were ready and excited to go back even if I wasn't ready for it all to start. On the first day Cami and Taryn were so excited that they "borrowed" my phone and took each others pictures while I was getting Jocelyn and Creed dressed so we wouldn't be late (from me taking twenty different pictures). Jocelyn's first day had similar excitement until we got to school and then she wasn't sure she wanted me to leave her. Creed and I stayed and played with her until she was good to go and that was that. Now three days a week it is just me and Creed at home for 2 1/2 hours and it feels really strange and quite.










No comments: