December was kind of a crazy month and somehow very few pictures were taken despite all the activities. We did video Christmas morning but didn't take too many actual photos. I am happy to say that Jocelyn's tubes work and she speaks so much better now. I am happy to say the flood didn't ruin too much and that the house has new plumbing. I am happy to say the dry wall is patched and repainted. I am happy to say the new washer and drier work like champs. I am happy to say the bronchitis has resolved ish and that no one coughed out the baby. I am happy three little girls had a memory making Christmas.They were so excited and believing. I am happy we got the new expedition and have seat belts for everyone. I am happy we could go to Heber to visit the Weight family and that we could meet new cousins. And I am also happy it is now January...
Decking the halls...Every year there is a debate about whose turn it is to place the angle on the tree and last year we got smart and started taking pictures of the event so we can bypass the debate....
No comments:
Post a Comment